ADVENTURE DOWN UNDER
Practically on the other side of the world is Australia. The country “down under” is known for its hospitality, spectacular deserts and coasts.
It fascinates with its extreme contrasts between hip surfing paradises on snow-white beaches, impenetrable rainforests and the seemingly endless sun-tanned outback.
According to Relationshipsplus, metropolises like Melbourne or Sydney are modern and at the same time extremely relaxed .
COUNTRY INFORMATION AUSTRALIA
National language: English
Capital: Sydney, approx. 4.6 million inhabitants
Local time: CET +8 / +10 hours, depending on summer time in Germany and Australia
Entry requirements: Valid passport (still valid for at least 6 months) and a visitor visa (free of charge) for stays of up to 3 months.
Vaccination regulations: No vaccinations required unless you have been in a yellow fever area within the last 6 days prior to entry.
Local currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
Recommendation: Withdraw cash at the ATM with an EC card with the Maestro symbol or with a credit card. Credit cards are very common.
Power supply: 240 volts alternating current, 50 Hz., Adapter required
Best travel time: all year round. The seasons in Australia are opposite to ours. In the summer months there (December to April), the tropical north is not recommended due to the humidity and high rainfall.
STAR RV CAMPER AUSTRALIA
We are also offering the new Apollo brand in Australia. Enjoy the new design, the latest technology and the reliability you have come to expect. The vehicles are a maximum of one year old and the automatic transmission makes them easier to use. The upscale furnishings offer a pleasant ambience for your dream vacation.
Star Flex prices – daily updated Star Flex prices including Star RV Pack between 100-446 € / day (available on request)
- Flex prices are based on a very simple system of supply and demand, which determine the rental price on a daily basis.
- The prices are updated every week by the landlord. In general, this means the earlier you book, the cheaper the rate!
- The flex rate of the first rental day determines the rental price for a rental period up to the 7th day. From the 8th day, the flex rate for the next 7 days is taken as a basis, etc.
- From a rental period of 21 days, the landlord grants a 9% discount. This does not apply to the Star RV Pack.
- Any rebooking will be treated as a cancellation and will be treated as a new booking.
- If you book up to 180 days in advance, Star RV grants you an early bird discount of 5% on the Flex rate. This does not apply to the Star RV Pack, but can be accumulated with the long-term rental discount.
- Exception: no early bird discount in the period 15.12.18-15.01.19.
- Mercedes / VW, diesel, automatic gearbox 75 l tank (consumption approx. 12-14 l / 100 km)
- ABS, driver / passenger airbag, power steering
- 2 seats in the driver’s area, with the larger campers more seats in the rear area; each with seat belt
- Passage from the driver’s area to the living area
- Heating / air conditioning in the driver’s cab
- Heating in the living area with gas
- backup camera
- Power supply 12/240 volts
- independent dual battery system
- Cigarette lighter (12 V)
- Shower / toilet
- Sink with hot and cold water
- Radio / CD player, TV / DVD player
- Storage space
- Fire extinguisher
- Rental vehicles are subject to availability. The category is confirmed, no best. Vehicle. Services can be changed on site at the local conditions. In the event of a shortening of the rent, a refund will not be granted under any circumstances.
- further conditions are available on request
Aquila 2-bed camper
Technical details: Length: 7.10 m / width: 2 m / height: 3.20 m / vehicle interior height: 1.90 m / bed dimensions: 2 mx 1.70 m
Your camper offers: three-burner gas stove / 1 gas bottle 4 kg / refrigerator 62 l with freezer / 80 l water and 60 l waste water tank / dining table with seating area
Note: No possibility for a baby or child seat.
Our tip: This well-equipped vehicle has everything two people need for a vacation in Australia.
Pandorra 4-bed camper
Technical details: length: 7.70 m / width: 2.30 m / height: 3.50 m / vehicle interior height: 2.10 m / bed dimensions: 2.10 mx 1.50 m (above with safety net) 1.90 mx 1.30 m (rear in the stern)
This is what your camper offers: three-burner gas stove / 2 gas bottles á 4.5 kg / 1 electric hotplate / 150 l refrigerator with freezer / 150 l water and waste water tank / dining table with seating area
Note: Max. 2 baby or child seats possible.
Our tip: This spacious camper is ideal for discerning travelers. Unique electronic bed-lift system in the rear.
Hercules 6-bed camper
Technical details: length: 7.70 m / width: 2.30 m / height: 3.50 m / vehicle interior height: 2.10 m / bed dimensions: 2.10 mx 1.50 m (above with safety net) 2.10 mx 1.40 m and 2 mx 1.20 m
Your camper offers: three-burner gas stove / 2 gas bottles á 4.5 kg / refrigerator 150 l with freezer / 100 l water and waste water tank / 2 dining tables with seating area
Note: Max. 2 baby or child seats possible.
Our tip: Well suited for groups of up to 6 adults. The large awning also enables an outside experience.
Prices and dates due to the current Corona situation are still subject to confirmation by the partner agencies on site. / Price surcharges for the turn of the year, Easter and local holidays are possible.