Good protection and a makeover for the old carafe gefäälig? We show you our beautiful knitted cover!
What helps against stains on the glass and embellished our carafe immediately? Right, this decorative knitted cover that entirely yourself you can do this to with our guide. Much fun!
That you need:
- 1 ball wool in yellow/curry
- Knit ring with needle (available for example from Prym in different diameter.)
- 2 buttons
- contrasting yarn for the buttons
- Sewing needle
And here’s how:
1 the outer pin fix wool thread. Loop-like thread wrap around the individual pins. Repeat this operation in a second round, so that each pin is wrapped around twice.
2. now with the needle the lower loop each over the top lift and release from the pen. Repeat this operation for all the pins until only one stitch on each pin.
3. the wool thread again loop-like wrap around the pins, so that again, each pen contains two stitches.
4. now again alternating a series cast off and wrap a number until the desired length is.
5. to cast off the cuff, each just a loop around the PIN may be wrapped. This is removed and placed to the next PIN. Are now two loops around the PIN, so that the lower back over the top
Loop can be raised and resolved. The remaining loop is removed and placed to the next PIN. This process continues until the dress all PIN is detached.
6 the last stitch with the excess wire tie.
7.den once beat to edge and sew with a button. Sew on the second button below.